Apple cider vinegar is comprised of vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids and is effective for pretty much anything, whether your skin, your hair, or your house. Over time, it has been used as a cooking ingredient, cleansing agent, disinfectant and as an ancient remedy for curing a wide variety of ailments. In recent years, apple cider vinegar has become recognized by many as a powerful health tonic.
So, why should you use it?
– It can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing, and will boost your hair’s body and shine.
– It regulates the pH of your skin: dilute it with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball to replace your current toner. You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer.
– It removes stains from teeth by rubbing teeth directly with apple cider vinegar, and rinsing with water afterwards.
– It can help you relax by rubbing apple cider vinegar on your hands and feet which will give massage-like benefits and relief to tired hands and feet.
– It helps the body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level. .
– It can boost your immune system and helps provide vital nutrients that the body may be missing because it’s rich in vitamins and minerals.
– The acetic acid in the vinegar reacts with foods that are eaten in a way that helps boost iron absorption. When iron is absorbed at a high rate, oxygen is utilized rather quickly, and the result is a higher metabolic rate which leads to increased weight loss as a result of more calories being burned.
– It removes warts and freckles and treats acne and soothes the pain of sunburn.
– It creates an overall detoxification of the body.
– It works by correcting low acid, hence reducing heartburn.